Wednesday, December 5, 2012

#Reverb12


Hmmm... I'm not really sure where or how to start this post, which is actually remarkably appropriate...

December usually finds me a frenzied, scattered mess, and this year is no different.  So, when Kat from I Saw You Dancing suggested that I might participate in the December challenge, #reverb12, I was initially apprehensive...  But, after reading the description of this kinder, gentler challenge, I decided that it is exactly what I need right now.  (Thanks, Kat!)

Here is what #reverb is all about (in Kat's words):

* celebrating the successes of 2012
* honouring the challenges of 2012
*planting the seeds for a rich and rewarding 2013

It sounds fabulous to me!
So, for the month of December, 
(Well, what's left of December... I'm a "frenzied, scattered mess", remember?)
my posting will be based on some of the prompts provided by Kat.

Sound like fun?  It's not too late, you can play too!


5 comments:

  1. Yes I did join up but right now I'm finding it hard to do so many different post. I will do the Reverb on Friday, along with links to ppf and the 12 days I'm doing right now. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just signed up... I'm going to do my best to keep up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I made the wrong link in no "57 viola", could you please maybe remove it? no 58 is correct btw.
    sorry - and thanks in advance..

    Lovely and fun heading you have here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. on Paint Party Friday, that is..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds wonderful Kristen! I look forward to seeing what work you produce from it. Sounds like an amazing event thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...