Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm A Lucky, Lucky Girl!

"Tell Your Story (Words Like Feathers)"

I love getting fun mail!  This weekend I received a wonderful package all the way from Germany!  

"What was inside the wonderful package?", you may ask...  It was a beautiful print by the kind, generous, and very talented Sadee Schilling!
  
When I saw her artwork online I thought, "Wow!".  
Then, when I was lucky enough to win a giveaway on her blog I cheered, "Yippee!".  
When her print arrived on Saturday I said to Bob, "Holy smoke!  Look at how incredible this is!"

Please excuse the quality of the photo - it has been so rainy here.
(I just couldn't wait to share it with you!)

As soon as it arrived I was very anxious to hang it - I had the perfect spot!  (A corner of my living room next to one of my bookshelves.)  But... I had to stop and admire the quality of her print first - the paper it is printed on makes me swoon!  I knew it was beautiful from seeing it online, but in person it is amazing!

Thank you Sadee!

To get an amazing print of your own (or for a fabulous gift), please visit Sadee's shop!


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kristin. It is a very beautiful print! :) And I LOVE old typewriters. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful work and a Big CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it is beautiful. I'm going to visit Sadee's blog and shop to see more of her work. Congrats on winning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just beautiful and looks great in your perfect spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so very very gorgeous! Congrats on winning it (you lucky girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, how exciting! Nothing beats original art on the wall. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous. is it watercolor and ink? (my niave questions never stop)

    do you have any idea how happy sadee is going to be to see that already framed and on your wall? that is a gift you are playing forward!

    here's wishing you a good happy healthy exciting inspiring and maybe even passionate week.

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) you are lucky! that is supercool.

    :))

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! Thank you so much for this, Kristin! You have an amazing collection of artwork (from what I've seen on your Pinterest board) and I am honored to be a part of it now. The print looks beautiful the way you've framed it. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! what a gorgeous piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Kristin congratulations on winning such a fabulous piece of artwork. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning the print. It looks really fantastic on your wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's lovely to have a new piece of art to look at isn't it?! It makes rainy days cheer up!
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  14. huge congrats... that is so amazing... heading over to her shop now!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...